Safety and trust Ochoos 6200 10X30X9 mm High Speed Be Sided Sealed Ceramic Double Safety and trust Ochoos 6200 10X30X9 mm High Speed Be Sided Sealed Ceramic Double $60 Ochoos 6200 10X30X9 mm High Speed Double Sided Sealed Ceramic Be Industrial Scientific Power Transmission Products Speed,Ochoos,Be,www.pincelli.it,High,Double,mm,10X30X9,Sided,6200,Sealed,Industrial Scientific , Power Transmission Products,/activator43481.html,Ceramic,$60 $60 Ochoos 6200 10X30X9 mm High Speed Double Sided Sealed Ceramic Be Industrial Scientific Power Transmission Products Speed,Ochoos,Be,www.pincelli.it,High,Double,mm,10X30X9,Sided,6200,Sealed,Industrial Scientific , Power Transmission Products,/activator43481.html,Ceramic,$60
Ceramic bearings can be applied to various bad conditions such as high speed, high temperature, low temperature, strong corrosion, strong magnetic field, vacuum and high pressure. In order to make it easier for people to choose and use ceramic bearings correctly, the main characteristics of ceramic bearings are introduced as follows:
1) high bearing capacity - the hardness of ceramic material is up to 2 times that of bearing steel, and the elastic modulus is 1.5 times that of bearing steel. Therefore, the bearing capacity of ceramic bearing is also much higher than that of bearing steel bearing.
2) heat resistance is good -- ceramic material at high temperature has little strength reduction, even at 800 degrees Celsius, it still has high strength and mechanical properties, while the expansion rate of ceramic material is only 22% of the bearing steel, so the high temperature dimension stability is good.
3) high limit speed - the working speed of ceramic ball bearing can reach more than 1.3 times the limit speed of the same type bearing steel bearing. 4) the temperature rise of the ball bearing is small - the temperature rise of the ceramic ball bearing at the speed of 18000r/min is about 60% under the same condition.
5) the friction loss is small. The weight of the same type of bearing and ceramic material is smaller than that of the steel. When running, the centrifugal force and the gyroscopic moment of the rolling body are small, and the spin sliding is small, so the friction loss is significantly lower than that of the bearing steel bearing.
6) high durability - the ceramic material has high hardness and excellent wear resistance, and the working life of the ceramic ball bearing is generally more than 2 times more than that of the ordinary bearing steel bearing.
7) good corrosion resistance. Ceramic materials can resist corrosion of various inorganic acids, organic acids, salts, alkali and molten metal such as hydrochloric acid, sulfuric a